27 May 2017

cycling, spaghetti and a splash of paint

Almost every Saturday Nige goes out cycling with a bunch of guys from Faith Bible Church.  Usually they stay local, in the Murrieta/Temecula area cycling anywhere from 15-40 miles (25-65 km), but on this day they rode down to Oceanside, which was a 40 mile ride.  And then some of us wives drove down and picked them up.
We are thankful for friends who bring us NZ goodies when they visit us.  It's so nice to have Wattie's spaghetti on toast every now and then.
Happy Birthday to me!  I saved money given to me from family for my birthday this year and ordered this reclaimed barn wood world map.  When I first saw it online, NZ wasn't on there, so I wrote and asked them to splash a bit of white paint south of Australia, and they kindly obliged!

No comments: