26 February 2014

Jess comes to visit

Our friend, Jess Hawke, came to visit for four days.  Day one was spent at Disneyland, and it was a lot of fun. Jess and I are big fans of Disneyland and so it our pleasure to take her there!
Nige got his picture with Captain Hook!
Me and Tigger! He just puts a bounce in your step :) 
While Jess was having her picture taken with Minnie Mouse, Nige had Jess's Mum and sister on Skype back in New Zealand.  Jess's sister, Destiny, is a huge fan of Minnie and was super excited that Minnie waved and blew kisses to her over the phone.
Winnie the Pooh :) 
Some cute Minnie Mouse ears that I tried on. They finished my outfit off just nicely, I thought :) 
Jess and I posing in the Mad Tea Party teacup.
Here I am posting a postcard to Jacob, Jessie and Daniel from Disney's own mailbox. I look forward to the day when we get to go to Disneyland with the Hendos!
Jess's friend, Christine, recommended this quilt store in Temecula, and Jess had a ball there. In talking with the lady in the store, they have a Civil War theme there, in the fabrics they sell and the patterns they sell, which means the decor of the store can be very complimentary. Very nice.
When Jess and her Mum visited us in LA in 2012, we introduced them to Panda Express and their Orange Chicken so we just had to go there again. Yum! :) 









No comments: