25 July 2014

Sereena's Craftbox

I first saw something like this Craftbox at a Scrapbook Expo in San Diego 11 years ago.  I looked for something similar back in New Zealand, or a piece of furniture that might work, but came up with nothing.  And then I found The Original Scrapbox company online, and kept an eye on their sales secretly wishing I might one day have one of these amazing "boxes" (well, Nige knew about my wishes!).

After a few calls back and forth with Morag from The Original Scrapbox over the past few of months, and the kind offer of delivering the box directly to our door, on their way to the Scrapbook Expo in San Diego, FOR FREE, and a 20% end-of-the-line discount, we decided to go for it.

Nige was out of town the night it arrived (10:30 pm), and the next morning I borrowed an electric drill from our FBC friends down the road, and made a start on putting it together.  I was glad when Nige arrived home because some of it was hard to do on my own.

It was so fun to organise all my stuff in it, fun to use (last night for the first time!), and so, SO nice to be able to close the doors on it and instantly the room looks all tidy again!  The Original Scrapbox have done an awesome job of designing this, and I feel very fortunate to own my own Craftbox!

No comments: