15 March 2013

birthday celebrations

For my birthday this year we had Phil and Natalie, Jacob, Jessie, Daniel, Keith, and my Mum over for breakfast.  Unfortunately Pete wasn't able to make it.  I had fun decorating the table, and used some Easter Hershey's Kisses that I brought back from the US as my colour scheme.  The Kisses were wrapped in pink, green, blue and silver foil, especially for the Easter/Spring season.
For breakfast we had hotcakes and maple syrup, with banana, bacon and scrambled eggs.  Phil and Nat stopped in at Jacksons Bakery on the way and picked up coffees for the adults - perfect!
Later we had some fun taking photos.  I love this one of me and Daniel (aged 6.5 years).
And I'm the short aunty in the middle of these two! Jessie, 13 and Jacob, 15.
Me and my hubby :)
Nige and me with Keith.
Chrissy and her two girls.
Nat and I having some fun on the trampoline!

No comments: